Windows 10 Mobile 10586.494 was rolled out couple of days back to both PC and mobile users. This update was pushed to non insiders, that is the people who did not enroll in windows insiders program. While no new features were introduced in this update, a host of bug fixes were done. We felt our Microsoft Lumia 435 much snappier and stable than before. The clock on lock screen used to appear after few seconds and now it comes up immediately.
* Improved support for video playback in certain apps that didn’t render video correctly after resuming from sleep.
* Fixed issue with Windows Phone losing user authentication certificates after upgrading to Windows 10 Mobile in some cases.
* Improved support of the backup settings of apps on Windows 10 Mobile.
* Fixed issue where Microsoft Silverlight based apps wouldn’t install on Windows 10 Mobile after joining Azure Active Directory.
* Fixed additional issues in .NET, Windows Kernel, Windows Update, authentication, revised daylight saving time, support for PDF files, Bluetooth, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, networking, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
* Security updates for Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Kernel Mode Drivers, Windows Kernel, .NET Framework, Windows Secure Kernel Mode, and Microsoft Print Spooler.